Saturday, February 8, 2014

Arrived in Nanning.

Hi everyone...just a quick post to let everyone know that I arrived in Nanning, China, three plane rides later.  Beijing was just as snowy as Pittsburgh when we landed.  The long flight from the US was long.....My seat was towards the back. It was at times a bumpy ride, but the biggest bonus was that I had a whole row of seats to myself as did a few others near me.  Watched many movies on the player in my seat, the choices were not too great...I watched "Streetcar named desire....STELLA!!!!"

Trying to catch up on my sleep now.  I will meet Emma on Monday afternoon.  My guide, whose name is also Jane tells me that Emma is a very caring sweet child. I will try to post as much as I can.  It took me several attempts to get the internet connection to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment